Classes fill up fast Book Now!
We offer the Best Deal on a CPR Certification + First Aid in Fort Worth. Our students who choose the combination training get a Real American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider Card, which includes Infant, Child, and Adult CPR and AED Training, and a CPR Certification Fort Worth First Aid Card. Don’t settle for Online No hands on CPR Classes that some other companies sell. Most employers want a AHA BLS For Healthcare Providers CPR Card with hands on in person lessons. This CPR class offers the Best BLS AHA CPR Card paired with the Our own First Aid Training so you don’t have to worry.
First Aid is a video-based, instructor-led course that teaches students critical skills needed to respond to and manage an emergency in the first few minutes until emergency rescuers arrive on scene. Students learn duties and responsibilities of first aid rescuers; first aid actions for medical emergencies, including:
- The Signs of a Stroke
- How to detect Severe Choking and Alleviate it
- Signs of a Heart Attack and What to do
- Environmental Emergency Management and Treatment
- How to Stop and Control Bleeding
- Treatment of Spained or Broken Bones
- Epipen Adminstration
- Allergic Reaction Treatment
- What to do for Bites and Stings
- Poison Procedures
Reasons to Choose Our BLS CPR + Fist Aid Combo Class
- True BLS For Healthcare Providers CPR Card In Hand when you leave!!
- CPR Certification Fort Worth First Aid Attendance Card in Hand when you leave!!
- Professional Instructors
- Friendly and Relaxed atmosphere